General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions ("GTC") determine the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the online sale of the services offered by LCL Development.
To do this, LCL Development has developed and publishes the www.hexeko.com Website dedicated to the registration of Users for the access service to partner sports halls and sport events.
The user must always read and accept the GTC before booking a sports session. Any online booking will be considered as an explicit and unconditional acceptance of LCL Development's General Terms and Conditions.
The User waives the application of any General Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that he or she has read and unconditionally accepted LCL Development's General Terms and Conditions. The User's reference to his own General Conditions does not imply that LCL Development accepts the user's General Conditions.
Contact details of SPRL LCL Development, which operates the www.hexeko.com Website:
- LCL Development
- Société Privée à Responsabilité Limitée
- Registered office : Rue Willy Coppens 18, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort
- TVA : BE 0690.749.173
- Company number (BCE) : 0690.749.173
- RPM Bruxelles
- E-mail : email@example.com
Article 1. Definitions
In these GTC, the following words, whether used in the singular or plural, are defined as follows:
- "The Company" or "LCL Development" or "We": the company LCL Development SPRL, operating the www.hexeko.com Website dedicated to the online sale of access to sports halls or registrations for sporting events.
- "You" or "User": visitor, customer or member of the www.hexeko.com Website.
- "www.hexeko.com" or "the Website": all the content and pages to which the User or Member has access at www.hexeko.com, namely an online sales platform for access to sports clubs/centres and events.
- "General Conditions": general conditions related to the use and sale of services and products on the www.hexeko.com Website.
- "Visitor": any person who occasionally visits the www.hexeko.com Website, not registered as a Member.
- "Member": one (or all of the) users of the Hexeko service validly-registered and whether they have or have not paid for the use of Hexeko.
- "Account": the individual account of each member, created upon registration for the Service.
- "Content": content of any nature registered, published on the www.hexeko.com Website by LCL Development, a user, a Member or any third party. The contents include texts, words, information, images, videos, sounds, data and hyperlinks.
- "Partners": Partner or clubs/centres selected by Hexeko to provide the service to the beneficiary.
- "Client": any person, natural or legal, making a reservation with a Partner via the Hexeko Website.
- "Services" : services offered by a Partner in relation to the practice of sport and which are offered to you from the www.hexeko.com Website allowing you to access the services of Partner rooms.
- "Ticket": offers of access to sports clubs/centres and partner events offered by LCL Development.
Article 2. Acceptance of the GTC
Without prejudice to the application of specific conditions, the purpose of these General Conditions is to govern the contractual relations between SPRL LCL Development, which operates the www.hexeko.com Website, and the Client.
The General Terms and Conditions shall apply to the exclusion of any other document, clause or indication to the contrary, subject to the provisions of the internal regulations and the Partners' own General Terms and Conditions from which these Terms and Conditions do not derogate. Before any order, it is therefore recommended that any Customer read the internal rules and/or the General Terms and Conditions of the partners.
In view of the possible extensions and improvements of the service offered, Hexeko reserves the right to adapt, revise or modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. The modifications will therefore come into force after the new conditions have been posted on the Website.
Article 3. Access and operation of the Website
3.1 Access to the Website
The Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases where the Services are suspended or interrupted, in particular for the following reasons:
- Website maintenance;
- Events dependent on a third party and in particular any difficulty related to telecommunications operators and computer systems used by the User;
- Events of force majeure recognised as such by the case law of the Belgian courts;
- Events depending on the User's actions and in particular in the event of the User's failure to comply with any of his obligations under this Contract.
In addition, LCL Development is free at any time to remove the Website and to put an end to its publication on the Internet network.
As “Hexeko" is an online service, Users and Members must have an Internet connection to access it. All costs of telephone connections and Internet access are at their own expense.
LCL Development does not provide the User with any hardware means, including telephone installation, terminal equipment, software or subscription, to connect to the Website.
To access the Service, the User must create an account on www.hexeko.com
LCL Development has only an obligation of means regarding access and use of the Service.
Thus, LCL Development cannot be held responsible for the unavailability, interruption or malfunction of the Website, for any reason whatsoever and in particular in the event of failure of its Internet service provider, its host, intrusion by third parties or force majeure.
LCL Development cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect inconvenience or damage inherent in the use of the Internet network, such as the presence of computer viruses or spyware.
3.2 Website Description
LCL Development strives to accurately and realistically illustrate the Services offered to you through the Website.
The description of the services on each Partners' pages has been transmitted to LCL Development by the Partners themselves under their sole responsibility. It is further specified that the photos and illustrations associated with the descriptions of Services remain illustrative and are not enforceable against LCL Development.
This information may evolve and be modified.
Article 4. Registration procedure
4.1 Registration conditions
Registration on the Website is reserved:
- for physical persons, adults aged eighteen (18) years and over, or having reached the legal age of majority in their country of residence or having obtained the consent of their legal representative (parent or guardian) if they are minors;
- for legal persons (company or service provider).
4.2 Creating an Account
Access to the Services is carried out by the registration of an Account by filling out and/or providing the required mandatory information and in particular:
- Surname (for registration)
- First name (for registration)
- Email address (for registration)
- Password (for registration)
- Date of birth (for registration)
The Account is a User account put at your disposal via your email address and password. It will allow you to access the Service. This information is strictly personal and confidential.
The User or Client only has a right of access to the Service, through an Account made available to him/her, which remains the property of LCL Development.
The management of the Account and personal information is only carried out on www.hexeko.com
The Account must comply with at least the following rules:
- personal information must be accurate, verifiable, complete and up-to-date. A valid personal email address must be entered.
- connections to the Account (schedules, countries, Internet service provider, prohibition of proxies) must correspond to normal use of a User Account.
To ensure the security of each Account and thus avoid Account theft commonly called "Account hacking", the Customer undertakes to:
- not to give access to his Account to a third party. The loan, sharing, exchange, donation, purchase, transfer and sale of Accounts is prohibited and will not be enforceable against LCL Development;
- take all measures to prevent third parties from accessing their Account;
- not to use the Account of a third party;
- not to disclose your login details, namely the account name (login) and password;
- use a personal email inbox and do not share the related email address;
- see that LCL Development can easily contact them, for whatever reason, via his email address.
The Client is informed that his account may be closed without notice or compensation in the event that the information transmitted proves to be inaccurate or contrary to the provisions mentioned above.
The security of the Account is the sole responsibility of the Client. LCL Development cannot be held responsible for any damage to the Customer's Account or computer as a result of the loss or sharing of Account identifiers.
Availability on www.hexeko.com does not depend on LCL Development's willingness but on that of the Partners. Availability is therefore only given as an indication.
Neither can LCL Development be held liable in the event of account theft or any alterations to the Customer's Account.
The Client also acknowledges being the Account User and responsible for the actions undertaken via their Account and on their Account.
The Client acknowledges that LCL Development is not responsible for all electronic communications and content they send and that they must use the Service in compliance with applicable laws.
In its position as an intermediary, LCL Development cannot be held liable for theft, bodily injury or damage that the Client may suffer in the use of the Partners’ service.
4.5 Duration of registration
Registration is valid for an indefinite period of time. The User can terminate his Account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that his account can be disabled.
This request shall be carried out and shall take effect within a maximum period of 15 working days from receipt by LCL Development of the request to close the Account concerned.
In any case, this cancellation shall not give rise to any right to reimbursement of the Services invoiced by LCL Development prior to the effective date of the cancellation. Any month started will thus be due.
From the date of the closure of his account, the User acknowledges that all of his personal information shall be deleted or archived by LCL Development as provided for in Article 11, and that it is therefore the User's responsibility to request all the data he wishes to recover before closing his Account.
With regard to corporate Customers, the Agreement takes effect as soon as it is signed by both Parties and for a period of one year.
Beyond the initial term provided for in the first paragraph of the agreement, the contract shall be tacitly renewed for successive one-year periods, unless terminated by one of the parties.
Article 5. Obligations of LCL Development
LCL Development undertakes to provide Customers with a Website allowing each Customer to consult the sports clubs and events available according to the activities that the Partners offer and according to a specific geographical location.
Article 6. Obligations of the user
6.1 Obligations related to content and comments posted on the Website
The User is solely and exclusively responsible for the content he/she posts on the Internet and in his or her dedicated areas. Under no circumstances can LCL Development be considered as responsible for the content created and/or distributed by the User. The User undertakes that his content and comments will not infringe the rights of third parties (respect for copyright, regulations on discrimination, right to reputation and privacy, defamation, etc.). The Customer shall not at any time make abusive, pornographic, racist or offensive comments on the Website.
LCL Development has a right to review the comments provided by the User on the Website. In this respect, LCL Development may censor some comments provided by the User. However, the User is solely responsible for the comments he or she makes on the Website and undertakes to guarantee, on first request, to indemnify and compensate LCL Development for any damage, loss, shortfall, complaint, liability and costs that LCL Development may incur if the latter is held liable by a Partner or other third party as a result of an action related to this use of the Services by the User.
6.2 Obligations related to access to Partners
The Client must, at all times, comply with the internal regulations in force in the centre of the Partner that is the object of his order (appropriate clothing, up-to-date medical examination, opening hours, etc.).
Orders made on the Website are personal and cannot be transferred. An identity document may be requested by the Partner in order to ensure the coincidence and regularity between the person who placed the order and the person physically present at the Partner's premises.
Article 7. Purchases
Purchases made by the Client are made through the online purchasing system accessible on the Website to the exclusion of any other means of communication.
In particular, no purchase may be made by telephone, mail, e-mail, fax or other means. The order is preceded by an acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions.
Any purchase leads to the immediate payment for the Service.
The purchase takes the form of a Ticket allowing him to access certain infrastructures depending on the formula chosen.
The Ticket has a fixed duration and is chosen at the time of purchase. Its validity period to use it is indicated at the time of purchase.
Article 8. Price and methods of payment
The price of the Ticket registration is the one in force at the registration date indicated on the registration form.
The prices of the Service offered are those in force as they appear on the Website on the day of subscription of the Ticket according to:
- the activity;
- the sports centre;
- the location;
- the duration of the Ticket or the number of sessions chosen.
Rates are expressed in euros and calculated for all taxes combined.
The Customer pays for his online purchases by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) using a secure payment system (Stripe).
Stripe's contact details: 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
The payment that the Client makes for his registration is processed by LCL Development within three (3) days. Once the payment has been confirmed and approved, the reservation is accepted and a reservation confirmation e-mail will be sent to the Client.
The order validated by the Customer shall be considered effective upon confirmation of the bank’s agreement to debit the client’s bank account.
In the event of refusal by the bank, the order shall be automatically cancelled, and the Client is notified by email.
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Customer's bank details, payment is carried out in a perfectly secure environment, using the Stripe online payment processing solution, which allows data to be encrypted and transmitted over the banking network.
In order to ensure that no one uses a card fraudulently, LCL Development also reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by the Client for an amount over a hundred euros (100). The Client may also be asked, by post or e-mail, for a copy of his identity card and/or proof of residence and/or a bank document.
The absence of response within five (5) days of the request shall automatically result in the cancellation of the order and without any possibility for further claims.
Finally, LCL Development reserves the right to refuse any order that presents one or more risk factors of fraudulent use of credit cards.
Invoices for Corporate Clients are payable on the due date indicated on the invoice. Failing this, they are payable in cash.
Any amount due that is not paid on the due date shall automatically and without prior notice bear interest at the annual rate of 15% late from the due date of the invoice until full payment.
In addition, any amount due that is not paid by the due date of the invoice shall be increased by a lump sum equal to fifteen percent (15%) of the total amount of the invoice. This indemnity will bear interest at the legal annual rate immediately and without prior notice.
Article 9. Right of withdrawal
In accordance with Book VI "Market Practices and Consumer Protection" of the Belgian Code of Economic Law, the Client who orders products and/or services from the seller/service provider remotely has a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract, i.e. the day on which the consumer received the summary of his order, in particular by email.
When this period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, it is extended to the first following working day.
The consumer may notify his willingness to waive the purchase by means of a withdrawal form. The User can request this form via email at email@example.com.
The consumer who expressly accepts that the service ordered be performed before the expiry of the fourteen day (14) period and acknowledges that this performance will cause him to lose his right of withdrawal, may no longer exercise this right, in accordance with Article 53 of Book VI of the Code of Economic Law.
Article 10. Case of force majeure
LCL Development may not be held liable in cases of force majeure, as provided for by law and as defined by the jurisprudence of Belgian courts and tribunals, including the interruption, reduction or disruption of electricity or other power or any interruption of telecommunications networks.
Article 11. Protection of personal data
In accordance with its confidentiality policy, LCL Development complies with all applicable provisions relating to the protection of privacy and personal data, in particular the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and any relevant provisions.
11.1 Data collected
LCL Development collects and retains the personal data listed in Article 4.2 that the User has voluntarily and directly provided, and at the time of registration to the Service or in the context of the use of the Service.
11.2 Purposes of data use
The User is informed and accepts that LCL Development, in its capacity as controller, collects and processes his personal data for the following purposes:
- Administrative and commercial management of Services;
- Processing requests (including providing and improving services);
- Payment collection (including facilitating payments and sending receipts);
- Generating anonymous statistics on the use of the service, centres visited or the types of sports practised;
- Carrying out tests or surveys on the quality of the Service, areas for improvement or any other information likely to enable LCL Development to improve its service, operations and services;
- Sending communications of interest to the User relating to the use of the Services;
- Performing internal operations, including for example to prevent fraud and misuse of services, troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, perform data analysis, testing, research, monitoring and analysis of usage and activity trends;
- Customizing and improving services, including offering or recommending features, content and advertisements;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable legislation and respond to an injunction from the legal authorities, in particular to combat fraud and, more generally, any criminally reprehensible activity;
- Checking the consistency Users statements with the following documents: identity document, proof mentioning the date of birth of the child(ren), proof of address, proof of public liability with the surname and first name of the child(ren);
- Checking that any employee subscribed via a contract subscribed thanks to his company is still working in the said company.
11.3 Recipient of the data collected
The collected data can be communicated to the Partners, to corporate customers of the corporate offer (whose employees have subscribed through their company), to subcontractors and service providers of LCL Development. These data transfers are made only in the context of the operations mentioned previously and within the limits necessary for the execution of the tasks that we entrust to third parties. When the nature of the operation performed allows, is subject to prior anonymised before being communicated to third parties.
LCL Development may also transmit the data if legally required in order to comply with any legal request, in the context of inquiries and investigations or to ensure the safety of its Users.
11.4 Data retention period
Personal data is kept only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of its collection.
Personal data which is no longer relevant at the time of the closure of an Account by a User is at the very least deleted or anonymized by LCL Development.
The data, when still of interest, may however be archived at the end of the following periods:
- Five (5) years after the last use of the Platform, if the User does not close his Account
- One year after the closure of the Account
Finally, the following categories of personal data are likely to be retained for different periods of time:
- Financial data is kept for the duration required by applicable tax and accounting laws;
- If an Account has been blocked, LCL Development retains the data for a period ranging from two (2) to ten (10) years in order to avoid any circumvention by the User of the rules in force on the Website.
11.5 Rights of the User
Each User is informed of his right to access, modify, rectify or delete data relating to him.
To exercise this right, the User may send his request free of charge to the following address:
- or by post, LCL Development - Rue Willy Coppens 18, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort, indicating your full name, e-mail address and home address and providing proof of identity.
LCL Development undertakes to reply to any request within a maximum period of fifteen (15) days from its receipt, provided that it is sufficiently precise and contains all the necessary elements to respond to the request, otherwise LCL Development shall prompt the User to complete it.
The acceptance of these cookies is mandatory for any subscription.
Finally, LCL Development also reserves the right to collect certain information:
- related to your computer (IP, access provider, hardware configuration, software configuration);
- related to the service (log and history of all data exchanges, log and connection history).
Article 12. Sanctions
In the event of a violation of one or several provisions of these General Terms and Conditions or any other document written by LCL Development (GTC, FAQ), the latter reserves the right to terminate or restrict, without any prior notice and at its sole discretion, the use of and access to the Service, to the Account and all other LCL Development Websites.
Tha sanctions are linked to the severity of the violation. They may consist, in a non-restrictive manner, of the following actions:
- The warning: A warning has no direct consequence on the Account. The User may continue to use the service without change. It is there primarily to warn that there is a risk of greater sanctions if there is continued violation of the LCL Development rules.
- Suspension of 3 (three) days: The three-day suspension is generally used in the case of a first significant infringement of the rules. It is the first applicable level on the scale of Account Suspension.
LCL Development reserves the right to apply any sanction to an Account, taking into account the seriousness of the violation, without necessarily warning or applying a sanction of lesser duration in advance.
In addition to the sanctions described above, LCL Development may impose appropriate sanctions, including engaging in civil and criminal proceedings against the offender.
Unless otherwise stated in these General Terms and Conditions or exceptional agreement of LCL Development, there shall be no refund if the Account is cancelled before the end of the subscription period.
Article 13. Right of ownership
All the constituent elements of the Website (including domain names, general structure, tree structure of the Website, texts, trademarks, texts, graphics, graphic design, iconography, logos, sounds, photos, animations, databases, as well as the Website as such) are, to the exception of elements coming from our partners, the property of LCL Development or are subject to a legal authorization of use and the User undertakes to respect this property ownership.
The protection of the Website lies, therefore, within national and international laws relating to intellectual property law, including those concerning law of trademarks and copyright. Consequently, any reproduction, representation, redistribution, use, distribution, copy, misrepresentation, transmission, adaptation, decompilation or translation, in whole or in part, on any media, electronic medium or not, present or future, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of LCL Development.
Similarly, no right or license shall be assigned to the User on any of the elements of the Website without the prior written authority of LCL Development or the third party, the rights holder on these elements.
The User is duly informed that the infringement of the rights vested in LCL Development may constitute an act of counterfeiting, a civil fault, an infringement of the copyright and individual rights, incurring civil and criminal liability of any offender. This applies in particular to images or photographs of people or places displayed on the Website, property of LCL Development and/or used by LCL Development with the agreement of the rights holders.
Similarly, the information databases are protected by law, so that any extraction or attempt at quantitatively or qualitatively substantial extraction, whether total or partial, is likely to incur the civil and criminal liability of any offender.
Article 14. Special conditions
Each type of service may be subject to special conditions.
Article 15. Autonomy of contract provisions
In the event of one of the provisions or any clauses of these General Terms and Conditions becoming null and void, unable to produce the outcome in consideration of what has been advertised, inapplicable, unenforceable, non-valid or illegal, the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby and the parties shall not be relieved of their obligations to execute said contract.
In this event, LCL Development shall substitute as soon as possible a valid and satisfactory provision to Parties instead of and in place of the provision or clause whose validity is affected.
Article 16. Applicable law - Competent court - Mediation
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Belgian law and the French language.
In the event of dispute or complaint from the User, LCL Development or a third party, relating to the use of the service, the only version of these General Terms and Conditions that shall be binding between the parties is the one available via the www.hexeko.com Website, regardless of the date of the disputed facts.
Any dispute arising from the contractual relationship between LCL Decathlon and the Client is the exclusive responsibility of the Courts and Tribunals of the judicial district of Brussels.